Skocz do zawartości

Wysyłka fajerwerków

Hitman

Pytanie

Ta sekcja mówi, że ludzie pomogą w każdym problemie. Zbieram petardy i chciałem zamówić niektóre ze znanego sklepu internetowego. Powiedziano mi, że mogą wysyłać tylko do Europy i że muszę zamówić i wysłać go do przyjaciela w Europie, a potem ten przyjaciel może wysłać mnie do USA. Kurierzy, których używają, obsługują tylko Europę. Problem ... Nie mam przyjaciół w Europie .. LOL !! Czy ktoś będzie moim przyjacielem?

Dziękuję za każdą radę !!

9 odpowiedzi na to pytanie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6 godzin temu, Hitman napisał:

Ta sekcja mówi, że ludzie pomogą w każdym problemie. Zbieram petardy i chciałem zamówić niektóre ze znanego sklepu internetowego. Powiedziano mi, że mogą wysyłać tylko do Europy i że muszę zamówić i wysłać go do przyjaciela w Europie, a potem ten przyjaciel może wysłać mnie do USA. Kurierzy, których używają, obsługują tylko Europę. Problem ... Nie mam przyjaciół w Europie .. LOL !! Czy ktoś będzie moim przyjacielem?

Dziękuję za każdą radę !!

It's illegal, we can't help you

Transatlantic transport of fireworks can only be made by sea. Even then, it should probably require special permission.

Maybe it is easier to order fireworks in US when you live in US. You have really wide range of assortments and you have quite heavy caliber for amateur usage.

22 hours ago, k4n4li4 said:

It's illegal, we can't help you

Ohh ok I am sorry. I didn’t know this. The store seemed to imply it was ok? 

17 hours ago, mantis said:

Transatlantic transport of fireworks can only be made by sea. Even then, it should probably require special permission.

Maybe it is easier to order fireworks in US when you live in US. You have really wide range of assortments and you have quite heavy caliber for amateur usage.

The limit on our firecrackers is 50mg of flashpowder. What we have is weak compared to what you guys have access to. Plus your F1-F4 is great and NEC is brilliant our stuff has no labeling of the content. Please name some of these heavy calibers?!? LOL We don’t have 9000 gram cakes or 3”-8” Display shells for sale at the local market! That’s professional only and is heavily enforced... but you can go buy a gun much easier than fireworks... That’s the sad part of this country. Then everyone acts surprised when we have mass shootings on a weekly basis. The government has decided we need more guns to stop the people from killing people not less guns.. 

F1-F3 category is kinda weak, F4 is for professional use and you need license to buy, store, handle and such. We don't have any shells, even 2", since 2017 these have F4 category.

If you badly want fireworks find on alibaba.com or other chinese platform but you will lose money propably according to your country rules. I don't live in USA but already i can tell you it's illegal xD

Dnia 12.04.2019 o 08:26, Hitman napisał:

The limit on our firecrackers is 50mg of flashpowder

We have the same.

Dnia 12.04.2019 o 08:26, Hitman napisał:

LOL We don’t have 9000 gram cakes

Maybe it is 9000 gram with the weight of cardboard tubes? This mass of pyrotechnic mixture in one cake is not allowed for amateur purposes in Poland. Maybe you looked at the offers of professional cakes? There is also a chance that you looked at compound amateur cakes. This is a connection of few amateur cakes placed in one set. The set is sold as one product at one price. Look at 3636 gram of pyrotechnic mixture compound cake: https://fajerwerkimarket.pl/tb313-compound-tb313-ce.html

I don't know is it true but I watched an episode of cartoon TV series and there was an interesting story. One of the states banned fireworks and the group of characters started to buy Mexican fireworks on US border. The Mexican fireworks were much much stronger than American ones. We have the similar situation by buying fireworks from the Czech Republic. Fireworks from the Czech Republic are also originally produced in China but the Czech Republic has more liberal law for imported calibers than Poland. You can also find Czech fireworks in Polish online stores. Look at 3800 gram of pyrotechnic mixture cake from the Czech Republic with 200 shots with 30mm (1,2 inch) caliber: https://fajerwerkibiegun.pl/pl/wyrzutnie-od-200-pln/590-universe-8595182414018.html (link to Polish store).

Well if you have the same limits 50mg why do a lot of polish crackers say Dum Bum have 5.5g Ps5 Shark 7g. There are markets that sell big huge crackers with 100-200g. Cobras, Delova rana, the list goes on. I think you have the laws but they are very relaxed like Italy, and Spain.. The laws are there but they aren’t enforced hard. 

Well if you have the same limits 50mg why do a lot of polish crackers say Dum Bum have 5.5g Ps5 Shark 7g. There are markets that sell big huge crackers with 100-200g. Cobras, Delova rana, the list goes on. I think you have the laws but they are very relaxed like Italy, and Spain.. The laws are there but they aren’t enforced hard.  

Are you saying professional pyrotechnics are not available to the public in Poland?

Edytowane przez Hitman

23 godziny temu, Hitman napisał:

Are you saying professional pyrotechnics are not available to the public in Poland?

Yes, they are illegal for amateurs without special permissions. Professional pyro belongs to categories F4, T2, P2.

where:

F4 - professional fireworks

T2 - professional fireworks for theatrical usage

P2 - professional pyrotechnics other than fireworks

23 godziny temu, Hitman napisał:

Well if you have the same limits 50mg why do a lot of polish crackers say Dum Bum have 5.5g Ps5 Shark 7g.

Some firecrackers for amateurs can exceed 5g. This is only when 5g is dedicated for explosion and the rest of the pirotechnic mixture is dedicated for other effects like colourful flare before explosion, ignition, whistle etc.

Ahhhh ok. Well 5g is far better than 50 milligrams. The US limit on flashpowder is 50mg per device. So a lady finger is the max. 

Whats NWP vs CE the NWP always seems to be much higher? I know CE is certified by the EU. Now that they have become more strict companies will just say Nec 5 but really it’s 15. That is very common in the USA. A canister shell must not be wider than 1.75” but length no law so they make them. 4-6” long. The shell can not have more than 45.g of burst and stars it also must not contain any metal as a fuel aka no flash. So they just make them 1.75x5 and use 70-80g of flash with stars. YouTube Death Shells if you like. If there is a market for it the manufacturer..... will find a way. 

I believe your F4 items are far less regulated than ours. Poland is more relaxed on firework laws 

looks like no problem to get good stuff in Poland as seen on YouTube I won’t post the link to the videos  

Dnia 14.04.2019 o 17:06, Hitman napisał:

Ahhhh ok. Well 5g is far better than 50 milligrams. The US limit on flashpowder is 50mg per device. So a lady finger is the max. 

Whats NWP vs CE the NWP always seems to be much higher? I know CE is certified by the EU. Now that they have become more strict companies will just say Nec 5 but really it’s 15. That is very common in the USA. A canister shell must not be wider than 1.75” but length no law so they make them. 4-6” long. The shell can not have more than 45.g of burst and stars it also must not contain any metal as a fuel aka no flash. So they just make them 1.75x5 and use 70-80g of flash with stars. YouTube Death Shells if you like. If there is a market for it the manufacturer..... will find a way. 

I believe your F4 items are far less regulated than ours. Poland is more relaxed on firework laws 

looks like no problem to get good stuff in Poland as seen on YouTube I won’t post the link to the videos  

At the moment it's practically impossible to buy anything f4 in Poland... I bet you're saying about videos from Osinów Dolny etc?